রবিবার, ২৭ ডিসেম্বর, ২০০৯

Post match: Bangladesh vs India

Bangladesh coach Shahidur Rahman’s comments


About match:

I don’t want to say anything about the match; we lost the game, that’s all. I don’t know what happened to the boys in the field. The boys did not play well today. They were looking tired. India earned a free kick and they got the all important goal from it.


About performance:

I don’t understand why they didn’t play well. Their preparation was well. What I told them in the practice, they failed to show it in the field. They were committed in the practice but they presented different scenario in the match. I don’t know what was happening.


About the crowd:

Many days after we saw big crowed and we are sorry for them. I am happy that the people come back in the field but I am sorry for they were disappointed. In the game somebody must win and somebody has to lose. Everybody can’t win in a game together.


About pressure:

I won’t say anything. One or two players may be in pressure but whole team should not play like that. They were totally failure. I don’t what the reasons were.


Indian coach Sukhwinder Singh’s comments:



About match:

Yesterday I told my team to be in the final and we did it. Our opponent was not able to play according to their plan and the better team of the day won the match.



About performance:

Boys played well today. But we played first two games as usual. Today they played as planned. The boys proved their worth in the field. We expected to play the final. We got chances and we made it.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন